Updated on September 17, 2014 - Asking government for the moon is setting one’s self up for disappointment, according to Newfoundland and Labrador 50+ Federation president Robert Rogers.
September 18, 2014 - Grand Bank MHA Darin King announced funding for several groups in the Lord’s Cove and Lamaline areas during a visit to the region Thursday. .
Updated on September 21, 2014 - A man riding a motorcycle in St. John’s yesterday may have learned the hard way it’s best not to attract attention when riding an unregistered, uninsured bike..
Updated on September 18, 2014 - Placentia Boxing Club coach Chris Dasilva and 16-year-old Dunville boxer Mikayla VanderKamer are in the middle of a dance. .1
Updated on September 17, 2014 - For sale: one alpaca farm — lock, stock and barrel..1
Updated on September 17, 2014 - Dear Editor: We need more done to reduce moose-vehicle accidents in this province..
Updated on September 16, 2014 - Tucked away in a little valley a stone’s throw from the main road that runs though the historic Town of Burin is a little cemetery dating back to the early 1800s. .1
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2014 Targa Newfoundland - Leg 5
- 2015 Ford Mustang First Drive: California dreaming
- 2014 Targa Newfoundland - Leg 4
- Volvo unveils R-Design version of the 2015 XC90
- 2014 Cadillac ELR customers in Canada to get a free fast charger