Updated at 14:18 - It has been over a year and a half since the Garnish Lions Club was destroyed by fire.
Updated at 11:42 - District N4 Lions Club members celebrated another year of dedication to others during the annual fall convention in Marystown Saturday evening..
Updated at 13:04 - A woman who refused to tell the police what she might have known about a fatal shooting in 2011 is testifying in St. John’s today..
Updated at 00:02 - Lawn’s Holy Name of Mary Academy’s junior boys had a strong showing at the cross country regionals in St. Lawrence Oct. 8. .
Updated at 11:03 - The St. John’s Farmers’ Market Co-operative doesn’t have a timeline for its move to the former Metrobus depot on Freshwater Road..2
Updated at 00:02 - The provincial Liberals have set out on a road trip to listen to what issues are bothering the regular folks in this province, they say..
Updated at 13:27 - The former Salt Cove Bridge in St. Lawrence has been reborn with a new look and name. .
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Toyota explains the meaning of the name of its most famous models
- 2014 Lexus GX 460: old kid on the block
- The 2015 AJAC Testfest is under way
- Introducing the Opel ADAM designed by Bryan Adams
- Volkswagen announces important recall