Updated on September 23, 2014 - The Jerome Walsh Museum in Little Bay, Marystown, has definitely seen better days.
Updated on September 29, 2014 - Water troubles are continuing to plague the towns of Fortune and Grand Bank..
Updated on September 29, 2014 - A driving force behind a possible road link between Central Newfoundland and the South West Coast believes municipal politics will prevent the concept from gaining the traction it needs to become reality..2
Updated at 00:02 - The Burin Peninsula Soccer Association decided to finish off another busy but successful summer for girls’ soccer in style over the Sept. 20-21 weekend..
Updated on September 29, 2014 - The Gander International Airport Authority (GIAA) announced Des Dillon as its new chairperson on Sunday. Dillon replaces outgoing chairperson Fred Moffitt, whose term concluded effective Sept. 26..
Updated at 05:02 - There was a gathering organized by the provincial NDP earlier this month about the minimum wage in this province..
September 22, 2014 - The first ever Take Back the Night walk was held in Parker’s Cove Thursday. .
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette’s Valet Mode system could be illegal
- Ferrari unveils its most powerful convertible ever
- Ford recalls about 850,000 models
- Jeep and Dodge recalling 15,898 SUVs in Canada
- Mazda is considering a line of designer accessories