Updated on August 27, 2014 - You can count Audrey Fitzpatrick as among the residents pleased to see two new family gardens added to the Smallwood Crescent and Atlantic Street area of Marystown.
Updated on August 27, 2014 - That young boy's smile..
Updated on August 27, 2014 - A provincial court judge will hear arguments from both sides next month on the punishment a man deserves for assaulting one woman, harassing another, and sexually assaulting a minor..
Extended conversation: Plenty of talk about IceCaps and Jets adding one more year to their franchise agreement
Updated on August 27, 2014 - Updated.
Updated on August 26, 2014 - The Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board (CNLOPB) has yet to receive any application from oil companies active offshore seeking an extension of the helicopter flying day..
Updated on August 27, 2014 - St. John’s is a long way from home for anyone in this province who doesn’t live within an hour or less driving time from the capital city..
August 25, 2014 - Building on the success of last year’s event, the 2014 Bottom of the Bay Festival in Terrenceville exceeded expectations in both enjoyment and financial goals..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Canadians increasingly in debt because of their car
- The new 2016 Volvo XC90 unveiled
- 2014 Nissan Juke SL AWD: comic book hero
- Mercedes-Benz finishes first in recent customer satisfaction study
- Electric car charging cords being stolen in Vancouver