At present, our definition is based on a 400-year-old law that says an unborn child does not become a human being until fully emerged from its mother’s womb.
Sadly, as I said, this motion did not pass because of a large number of anti-life, and anti-science, members in the House.
When do you think life begins?
If you haven’t thought about it, please do. Here are some thoughts for you:
- OMG ... it’s positive ... we’re having a BABY;
- 3-year-old to Mommy, “Can I see my BABY sister in your tummy?”
- Health Canada warning on cigarette package: Second-hand smoke contains many toxic chemicals that can harm an unborn BABY;
- Heart & Stroke Foundation: Heart disease is a killer that does not
discriminate between young and old. That’s why the Heart & Stroke Foundation was behind research leading to in-utero heart treatments – saving BABIES’ lives before they are born. This is what happens when you put your heart into it;
- Health Canada: Thinking of having a BABY? Quit smoking before pregnancy to increase your chances of having a healthy BABY;
- Mayo Clinic: Healthy eating during pregnancy is one of the best things you can do for you and your BABY;
- 3D Ultrasound – so you and your family can see your BABY developing inside the womb;
- Health Canada: When a pregnant woman drinks alcohol, her unborn BABY drinks alcohol;
- You’re pregnant! I want to have a BABY shower for you!
- Nissan’s Commercial: BABY: “It’s positive ... we’re gonna have a BABY...
- etc., etc.;