Patsy Tremblett-Di Nillo is adding to her list of 2017 awards after receiving the Newfoundland and Labrador Organization of Women Entrepreneurs (NLOWE) top honour at its 20th annual awards celebration on Thursday.
Tremblett-Di Nillo, president and CEO of Prima Information Solutions in St. John’s and one of 17 women to be named to the Atlantic Business Magazine’s Top 50 CEOs of 2017, took home the Entrepreneurial Excellence Award from NLOWE.
Since 1995, she has led Prima to become a leading expert in record and information management in Canada.
The award is presented to a longtime entrepreneur who has had a significant impact on the economy and whose success inspires other women in business.
Tremblett-Di Nillo was one of nine female business owners honoured. The others were:
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Krystal Hobbs, Reflective Marketing.
• Trailblazer Award: Alicia MacDonald and Sonja Mills, Port Rexton Brewing Co.
• Trendsetter Award: Kim Paddon, Whink Inc. and Sparkes Design
• Momentum Award: Sarah Parker Charles and Nancy Shepher Bragg, Carvel & Helm Interior Design Inc.
• Economic Impact Award: Deborah Bourden and Wilma Hartmann, Anchor Inn Hotel & Suites.