• Several running back options due to injuries: Ramandre Stevenson, Derrick Henry, Brian Robinson Jr And D’Andre Swift All hurt their games. All of their backups are available in at least 50% of ESPN leagues.
• Injuries affect other conditions: Injuries Tank Tel, Amari Cooper, Christian Watson, Derek Carr And Josh Vail desire Opens opportunities for other players.
• Check the schedule: With only four games left in the fantasy season, the opponents a team faces will have a huge impact on the players to consider.
Estimated Reading Time: 24 minutes
Go to a level group:
Joshua Dobbs, Minnesota Vikings (Listed in 47.4% of leagues on ESPN)
Dobbs threw four interceptions in Week 12 on Monday Night Football.
- A combination of a poor game, questions about his status as the team’s starting quarterback and the Vikings’ Week 13 bye led many fantasy managers to drop him.
- Although Dobbs had a poor performance, he was a top-12 fantasy quarterback over the previous four weeks.
- Assuming he keeps his job, he now gets the benefit of the throw Justin Jefferson For the first time.
- According to PFF, the Vikings have the best quarterback roster throughout the season Table tool strength.
- If the Vikings announce a new starting quarterback, such as Nick MullensBecause of the Vikings’ schedule and supporting cast, they are worth adding a discount wire.
Matthew Stafford, Los Angeles Rams (32.1%)
Stafford completed 22 of his 37 passing attempts Cleveland Browns for 279 yards and three touchdowns.
- Stafford has consistently finished outside the top 12 fantasy quarterbacks, but has been a touchdown-throwing machine the past two weeks.
- The Rams generally don’t have a good schedule for quarterbacks in the last four weeks of the fantasy season, with one glaring exception when they face off in Week 15. Washington generals.
- Washington has allowed the most fantasy points to quarterbacks this season.
- If you have a shaky quarterback situation, it’s worth stockpiling Stafford a week early to take advantage of that dominant matchup.
Jameis Winston, New Orleans Saints (0.3%)
Winston took over Derek Carr 13th week when head injury occurred. He also dealt with a shoulder and back injury.
- It wouldn’t surprise me if the car was out next week.
- Winston didn’t see many opportunities in this game, completing two of five passes for 41 yards.
- He finished third in fantasy points as a starter in his last full season in 2019. He had the 15th-most points through the first three games last season.
- According to PFF, the Saints have the fifth-best schedule for quarterbacks all season. Table tool strength.
- They face Carolina Panthers, New York Giants, Los Angeles Rams And Tampa Bay Buccaneers To close out the season
- As the season progresses, the matches get better. Winston’s fantasy value will be too high if Carr misses too many games.
Gardner Minshu, Indianapolis Colts (10.4%)
Minshew threw for 312 yards and two touchdowns against the Colts in an overtime victory. Tennessee Titans.
- With the Colts down by 10 points at one point, they were forced to rely on the passing game.
- Loss Jonathan Taylor The frequent passing of the game plan may also have been influential.
- Minshew has finished most weeks as a top-20 fantasy quarterback, but rarely in the top 12.
- According to PFF, the Colts have the second-best schedule throughout the season Table tool strength.
- He faces Cincinnati Bengals Next week gives him a great fit for fantasy managers looking for a quarterback off the waiver wire.
Ezekiel Elliott, New England Patriots (34.1%)
Ramandre Stevenson Had to be helped off the field with an ankle injury and was substituted at half-time.